Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 6th of July

Here's a patriotic themed Morgan video for a belated 4th of July post! I hope everyone had a safe, fun and sunny holiday weekend! I spent my 4th in St. Louis, MO. I'll have another post and some pictures to post later. I still have to upload and photo shop :). This video is awesome in its 1996-ness. I would have been just so jealous of the girl in the red sequin shirt (aboard the western horse). How about that hair? This was during my "mint green" show days, so it was the style. Nonetheless, it's a very cool video.

4 comments:

Lexa said...

Wow I definitely got a history lesson right there. I had no idea that they were in every major American battle!

Sarah said...

Cool video-nice horses! I can definitely see the allure:)
Sigh, I miss the 90's:)

Anonymous said...

That in hand mare looks like UVM Unity. And she was WC Mare in 1996. I would love to know who the the others are. Obviously Holiday Compadre and Eitan. Very cool video.

Jocelyn said...

wow cool video ! OMG that was TOTALLY 1996 ish hair that halter gal had going on! wowza!