Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Some More Morgans

Here is some more lovely Morgan eye candy for your viewing pleasure. I wanted to round up examples of the versatility of the breed. Like the Arabian and Saddlebred, Morgans excel in and can do just about everything. Some Morgans are even able to single foot, or gait out.

I had a difficult time finding photos of Morgans reining, team penning, sorting and barrel racing, but I know they do that too. Hope you like!






































The End!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh Thank you.. us Morgan owners and lovers out here love us some Morgan Eye Candy. Wonderful Breed. Mine was born into doing Park, at 6 he changed into a World Champion Hunter, and now we are schooling training level Dressage.. and he will be doing some Trail this year. They are also incredibly social as a breed.. Thanks again for posting this!!!

Pony Girl said...

I love that first one, such beautiful expression! I have ridden a gaited Morgan once. He was really smooth! I hope to own a Morgan someday.....