What do you think happened?
I was completely attacked.
My opinion wasn't strongly voiced. It wasn't offensive. In fact, it was in defence of another poster who was being attacked for a silly but harmless comment she had made.
I became enraged and then felt ridiculous for even posting in the first place. I sent back a few jabs to my "bullies" and then left. Before leaving, though, I couldn't resist. I stuck around long enough to see any responses. I was called a great number of mysterious acronyms by what appeared to be one ring leader and her band of bullies.
So, a few months after that great debacle, I again found myself swimming along in yet another message board (or forum).
Again, like a moron, I posted a comment.
Attacked.
I left and will never again return to any forum, ever. I honestly cannot believe how nasty some of these people are. They need lives.
I mean, these are respectable forums people, one was about early pregnancy - no I'm not pregnant, but I found myself there because of google and its leading me astray, and the other was about horses of all things.
I am offended to say that I am totally offended...err...well, I am and I can't help it.
One woman told me to go piss rainbows somewhere else! THE NERVE!!!
So, I realized - hey! I have the perfect place where I can piss rainbows to my heart's content. Here, with all of my other rainbow pissers!!
Actually, we're not always rainbow pissers, but we definitely are, for the most part, very nice people and you know?
What's so wrong with a little rainbow pissing anyway? We need more "happy" in the world, for goodness sakes!
As a side note, nobody here frequents forums do they? j/k.

9 comments:
OMG I hate that (but I totally loled at your picture!). I am a notorius bait-taker when it comes to that stuff. Political issues get my dander up and I've gotten in trouble more then once:) Anyway, it's all so pointless-no one's mind gets changed in the end anyway!
I'm sorry those losers were mean to you. Wash your hands and walk away. I am however gonna remember that pissing rainbows line. Maybe they should try it. Life is too short to live any other way.
Blessings and hope your day gets better.
Thank you, ladies!
I am so embarrassed to admit that those jerks totally got me riled up. Why the heck was I on a pregnancy board anyway? *sigh*
Sarah -
Political issues get my dander up too - I don't even dare to go near a political forum...lol.
Chanda -
They were total losers, lol! I mean, really! I kind of like the pissing rainbow line too - even though it was said to me in a rude way, I think I'll start using it too.
I gotta say that I'm slightly disturbed by that picture...
I've been in a few heated debates on forums too, mostly related to politics. It's so easy for people to be mean and nasty when they're sitting behing a computer screen.
I say piss away!! Wait, does that sound ok? :)
oh my yes, I have seen some of the nastiest, horrible POS people on message boards and forums.
I will NEVER go back to any one of them EVER!
Stay off of Dreamhorse Forum , those BEE-otchs are the WORST.
Where on earth did you find that picture? It's too funny!
I don't go to forums, and I disable comments on YouTube. I've never had a nasty comment, but I've read some doozies from folks that didn't have a clue, and who needs that? Not me!
I joined one forum - A Fat Girl, A Fat Horse. I don't go there regularly; in fact I think I need to rejoin for lack of participation. Anyway, all the ladies there seem very nice and supportive. We're pretty much all in the same situation - overweight women who want to ride.
JJ, in answer to your question on my blog, oh yeah, my ladybits were complaining after riding for an hour without stirrups. Fortunately the more I do it the less it hurts.
People need to get some lives (lovedddd the picture haha). I don't know what's the point in being mean, especially if it's over the internet! So pointless!
I don't know how I missed this post! I am ROFLOL. whatever that means. Sorry you got spanked by the forum trolls. I tend to stay away from them too. Just not my kind of people most times BUT not always. I have seen very responsible forum posting but more of the other kind attacking others I am afraid. Pissing rainbows is just my style.
Post a Comment