In2Paints from the R Lil Bit of Cash blog has awarded me, and many other great blogs with the Stylish Blogger Award.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
I'm sure that I'm going to award bloggers that have already been awarded this...award (heh heh), but I'm just gonna' go ahead and award some of my favorite recently discovered blogs!
First, I'll start with 7 things:
1. I was born in July, I'm a Cancer and my personality definitely reflects that particular horoscope's description. Emotional, loyal, caring and moody!
2. Brian and I just started house shopping! So far it has been so much fun, but I'm waiting for that time when we start making offers (soon) and they get rejected...I'm sure that will be....not.so.fun.
3. I'm pessimistically optimistic about everything. I believe that if I don't expect much out of any situation, then the turnout can't be worse than my expectations. Meaning, I'll never be too disappointed when things don't turn out the way I envisioned them because I envisioned them poorly in the first place...does that make sense? Pessimistically-optimistic....it's the way to be!!
4. My dream job is.....a barn job. Isn't that absurd? If Brian should ever have a job where he makes TONS of money (I like to dream too), then instead of retiring, I will get a job as a barn hand. Not only is it the best exercise, but it's therapeutic. Yeah, I'm a real high shooter!! LOL.
5. I don't like Hamsters as pets. They pee everywhere and they bite! I also dislike birds as pets...why would anyone want a constantly shrieking, pooping, caged animal in the confines of their home? Birds aren't meant to be caged anyway, in my opinion that is. (I'm sorry if your a Hamster/bird owner - I don't hate them, they're just not for me).
6. I love books. If I start reading a good book, I will not put it down until I'm finished....that means, chores, cleaning, sleep, eating and everything else (besides work) have to wait. Okay, so with that said...my favorite author is Stephen King but I also love Edith Wharton and Walter Farley for sentimental reasons. I'm embarrassed to admit that I like Stephen King so much because some of his books are really out there, but I just love his stories...they sometimes really gross me out, but I can never put them down -I've read them all, too!
7. This is more difficult than I thought it would be...hmmm...
my favorite number is 17!
__________________________________________________________
Now it's time to nominate:
1. Contact
2. Ms. Martyr
3. Tammy in Texas
4. The Blog of Becky
5. Sweet Horses Breath
6. Project Saddle Sabumi
7. Dapple of My Eye
8. Dressage Pony
9. Front Porches
10. Horses are our Lives
11. Miles on Miles
12. Mixed Nuts
13. Own A Morgan
14. Notes From a Horse Trainer (In Training)
15. The Grey Horse
_____________________
Whew! There ya' have it :)

9 comments:
Hey JJ thank you for putting me in that list. I don't really do awards cause then I would have to know what I am doing on this contraption.I will tell you though I love your blog I was browsing around looking at all the Morgans. I know whose blog I will be going to to see some nice videos. It is really nice to find another Morgan fan. I will be following along.
Congrats on your award!
I am like you when it comes to reading. I can read a whole book in a day or two. I am reading the Harry Potter books right now, believe it or not I never read them before!
Thanks JJ!! I love reading your blog, and I admit I had never really thought twice about the Morgan horse. Reading your blog, though, has me really impressed-you've posted some beauties!
Thanks again~
I loved working as a barn hand. I learned so much and it was definitely therapeutic. Now having as many horses as I have, I'm thinking it was also nice not to have all that much responsibility. LOL
Good luck in your house shopping. Hope you find what you're dreaming of.
Oooh! House shopping!! That's always fun... I house shop constantly, even if I'm not shopping for a house. I love looking at realtor.com and drooling over houses I can't have.
I'm a recent pessimistically-optimistic convert. Lilly has turned me into one... before all this nonsense I was pretty optimistic about most things. Now I'm more cautious.
Aw thank you for the award! Also, I was in the feed store the other day with my mom and some guy came up to her and started talking about Morgan horses and I immediately thought of you!
congrats on the award. and thank you so much for your award to my blog. Sorry, I'm an optimist and I try to see the good, and I do get disappointed in people sometimes. lol I work with horses but my dream would be to work with horses without needing to work at it. I do not like snakes and I love to read also.
Congratulations on your award! And best of luck with the house hunting. It can be stressful, but it's so worth it.
Broadmoor just posted an assistant trainer position in the classifieds on Above Level. Housing provided, so that takes care of your house hunt. Just sayin... :)
Post a Comment