Friday, April 9, 2010

New Beginnings



After my last post, I began my search for a GOOD Dressage instructor. What I thought would be relatively easy and fun turned out to be frustrating and difficult. It is HARD to find horse farms, let alone something specific like Dressage.



I was just about to give up, but bloggers Rachel, Jocelyn and Tammy left some encouraging comments that motivated me to get off my behind and do this!


I have a lesson scheduled for Sunday April 18th at what appears to be an absolutely lovely farm. I am very excited and can't wait to post more about it!!




2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck! I totally understand your struggles finding a place to ride. I have searched high and low for a trainer that meets my criteria. I had a trial lesson yesterday, and lets just say it crashed and burned... to a crisp. I hope you fair better than I did.

Pony Girl said...

Good news! Can't wait to hear how it goes. When I decided to ride saddleseat, I figured I'd never find a barn that gave lessons (on school horses.) I was lucky to find a place.