
Here's a picture of Sid, just so we can put a face to the name. He is a cutie pa-flippin-tootie, but again, kinda' little at 14.3 and dainty-ish. These days little isn't exactly what people are looking for. His gaits are great, his jog very very slow and he has an amazing headset and lope. Literally, this horse hasn't been ridden in over a year, was just gelded about a month ago and is still full of hormones. He tipped his little head right over and mostly did exactly what I asked. GOOD BOY!!! ;) Maybe I'll do a little showing with him next summer, if I'm lucky and things go well. His story is a long one, his former owner is MIA and Barn Owner is trying to obtain ownership of this seemingly abandoned horse.
3 comments:
Pretty Boy. I don't know how someone could abandon their horse...breaks my heart.
What presence!! He looks like such a character. Hope his ownership gets resolved.
Thanks Photochic and Lily - Sid is definately a character. He is adorable too - I hope he makes someone very happy some day :).
Post a Comment