If you ever get a chance....
Get your booty in the saddle that sits on the back of a well trained Morgan western pleasure horse. It's like riding a carousel horse!
If western isn't your thing, try one of these!
You'll have to wait a few seconds for the horse to really get going!
4 comments:
Wouldn't that be fun!
I have tried to ride that 'collected' style of western pleasure and it is very difficult for me! Too many years on cowponies I guess. You should TRAIL RIDE a Morgan to the edge of a canyon and take in the view! That's grand too.
this wasn't very nice of you! I'm trying so hard to bury my Morgan fever, at least till a more reasonalbe time in the future. I don't need so see them in action or be told I really should ride one!
Hey you, are you still alive? How goes life?
Post a Comment